Guy on eBay recasted my shin tools MOW

Man of War Studios

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys,

Anyone here familiar with a guy on eBay who goes by the name "Vader-revealed" ? He's recasted my original Shin Tools and is selling them on eBay..His feedback shows he's sold 10 sets since mid-November. Has anyone run into this in the past and what did you do ??

Best,
Christian

Wow. I was gonna buy a set off him. I had no idea. Thank god I didn't. Well I'm not gonna trust him with anything eles either. Was gonna use him to touch up my rotj Vader project......would you happen to have a set for sale MOW??

he goes on the list.
there is not alot you can do except post it here to warn folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i seen him too

comes out every few weeks

recasters - bad!

soz to derail ur thread as well MOW - any1 else noticed the MS1 lids on sale too?? Is he a recognised lid maker??

Nate

recasters suck!!

If I were you, I would buy the item and leave feedback with this post as a link.

Or we can unite, all the Mando's can bid and buy, but NOT pay, and leave NEGATIVE, we as buyers cant get negative feedback in return, so we can warn other potential buyers.

Speaking of casting, can anyone show (or tell) me how to make a mould of my custom mando bucket?

Last edited by a moderator:
recasters suck!! If I were you, I would buy the item and leave feedback with this post as a link.
Or we can unite, all the Mando's can bid and buy, but NOT pay, and leave NEGATIVE, we as buyers cant get negative feedback in return, so we can warn other potential buyers.
Speaking of casting, can anyone show (or tell) me how to make a mould of my custom mando bucket?

CLICK HERE for the Smooth-On how-to video library. Very good place to start! (y):)

Out of curiosity, how do you tell exactly that someone has recasted something that you've done? Not that I doubt you or that I suspect the same having happened to me but I'm just curious how you tell because I've heard of recasting before and the negative opinion of recasters amongst the propping community but I've never known how people tell when someone has recasted their stuff. Do a lot of you guys "sign" your work so to speak by leaving a tell tale mark somewhere on some or all of the pieces that lets you recognize something that you've made?

Jedijeffrey has been banned permanently. He threated legal action against us if we didn't take down the first post here. We have a ZERO tolerance for these types of threats.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back