Greetings from Maryland

DeathJedi

Hunter
Hi everyone. Been lurking and trying to research for a while before saying hi. I am looking to build Boba Fett from ESB. I've been with the 501st as a TK for since the beginning of the year because of the cost and availability of materials to get started, but my focus has always been set on my favorite character. Looking forward to the build, but it's almost like information overload, not to mention a significantly higher cost than that of a TK. A bit overwhelming, but I am sorting through it. I think I am going to start with the hard parts first, such as the bucket, armor, gauntlets, then jetpack. The helmet will help remind me to keep moving forward. I've done a couple cardboard builds using the wizard of flight templates for fun, but probably will go with something made by someone who actually knows what they're doing. Wish me luck!

Well, Good Luck DJ. hope it all goes smooth. There is a lot of great suppliers on the site that can help you out with the quality items you will need for your build. If you need advice or have a question, the members are glad to help. There's a lot of talented folks on the site. I'm in the process of building also. My first lesson was "buy cheap - buy twice". Take your time and have fun.........

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back