Got my bucket...

Unfortunately, the left ear is pretty misshapen. Is this fixable? I feel if I am even able to straighten it out, it still looks overly narrow.

20161027_200317.jpg

It's definitely too narrow, although the photo is so close I can't get a good perspective. The vertical part of the band behind it looks really wide.

It was an ebay purchase from a tdh member that I had read only positive reviews from. Unfortunately, it appears those were misleading/misinformed. I have requested a return and will be purchasing a new helmet from one of the more reputable craftsman here on tdh. Being a new member makes it difficult...guess I'll have to wait another 70 days...

Side note: the limited edition wool cape I purchased from MOW is a beautiful piece!

There's nothing to stop you sending a private message before the 70 days are up.

The helmet is not good in my opinion. Ebay or not there's no excuse for sending out something like that; there's obviously something wrong with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think he goes without the 69 on here??

Yeah thanks, I just tied it all up. The only fly in the ointment is that this looks like the for sale pictures so it's not substantially different. It just looks like a really bad recast. I'm not sure what of. Shame. Hope it works out for you.

Edit:

MR recast.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back