Gloves Glove pads/grips or glove protection

Malkavian

Hunter
My first pair of gloves lasted maybe 25 troops. Holes started to appear at finger tips, especially the trigger finger.

I know it's not canon, but are there are any pads or grips one can put at their finger tips or palm side of the gloves to prevent holes from starting and wear/tear.

I was thinking of some options

1.) grey cloth patch sewn at finger tips
2.) grey plasti-dip spray palm side of the glove
3.)clear tape
4.) patch made from slipper bottom material (grey if possible)

you could brush on a thin layer of rubber cement, though you wouldn't be able to use a touchscreen while wearing your gloves any more.

i have not, though i can use a touchscreen with my gloves on. though i doubt that it would continue to work after putting a layer of rubber on the finger tips. keep in mind, the base of boba fett gloves are parade gloves. they're not meant to go through rigorous use, they're meant to look pretty for a short time once or twice and then replaced. so i guess what i'm saying it, be gentle on your gloves.

Hi. I'll do my own gloves with some tackle twill that Arkady will provide me with the rest of the soft parts. Aren't parade gloves too short? what do you add for them to be longer on the end? how do you dye to match the right color? Thanks!

Mike M. I sprayed some gray colour plasti-dip on my old set. It looks good-have no idea how long it will last-time will tell. But the gray is slightly different than the gloves, not enough to catch the eye. Very few people see the inside of Boba's palm anyways. I think I will spray three of my finger tips in total, index, middle, and thumb.

Hi. I'll do my own gloves with some tackle twill that Arkady will provide me with the rest of the soft parts. Aren't parade gloves too short? what do you add for them to be longer on the end? how do you dye to match the right color? Thanks!
there's a split at the base of the wrist, then add a cuff with velcro to close it.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back