Girth belt run update and missing thread info

Ok so..4 of the belts are going out today, see above. You guys should get a delivery confirmation via email if not lmk. All you international boys they should got out tomorrow with the remaining belts I have. 4 of these are going to Spain, The Netherlands, Australia and Japan I didn't realize... WOW! No I just forgot.
Also if you haven't confirmed you addy with me please do. I think most of you have. Framed and Kid Akira have not, I think.
Any other ?'s pm me or shoot me an email.
Christi

5 more are going out today... Kid Akira, Benekove,Goro,Texas Fett and Saxter. Framed I have yours ready to go just confirm your addy and its on its way. Emails with delivery confirmation as always and thats it boys and girls.
I have a few extras, I'll be getting to in a couple of weeks. They are going to be dyed and ready to wear. I'll put em up in the cargo hold. I did have one 34shrink to almost a 30 last run and I want to dye these and see what they do. The mohair is inconsistent occasionally and does dye weird too.
Anyhow they are on their way!!!
Now on too my jumpsuit project.... yes you heard me I have been drafting out a jumpsuit pattern off and on for the last year and its next on my list of things FETT. I swear to have mY Fett done one day... one day I've only been saying that for... 2 years or more UUGGH.
Oh and also if anyone needs spats or pouches, I also found a few ESB capes too.
Ok now I'm done:lol:
Christi

Just wanted to say that my belt came today and I am very impressed. Well worth the wait. Now I just need to dye it. Got my Scarlet and Wine ready to go.

Please tell me you guys are getting your belts? After waiting so long for them.
I've gotten a few pm's about another run:confused And I'll be getting the last of my girth belts up in the cargo hold next week.
There will be no more.... and I mean it ripcode.:lol:
I have 6 of them as extras and they will be dyed and strapped ready to wear. They are in the smaller sizes and I'll get the buckle to buckle measurement on each on after they are dyed.
Just FYI
Christi

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back