Forum changed ?

It seems a lot more phone oriented and I'm guessing that's how most of us view the site most of the time. I still miss the black, burgundy, and amber setup!

I hope I get used to it before it changes again.

The borden is a nice touch. Kudos to whoever came up with that.

Yeah, when I first saw it on my phone I didn't realise what it was; before that I had a sort of target reticule type symbol in the new colours. Most of the time when I'm on my phone I still like to view it in desktop mode.

Yeah, when I first saw it on my phone I didn't realise what it was; before that I had a sort of target reticule type symbol in the new colours. Most of the time when I'm on my phone I still like to view it in desktop mode.

While we liked the colors of the target, it just wasn't "Boba Fett" enough. While the borden is obscure and will shoot right over the head of average fans, the type of people who frequent this community will know exactly what it is, and after all, it is YOU, the hardcore community that we truly pander to.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back