Forgot my introduction!!!

Krewkid82

Active Hunter
Hey guys, I'm krewkid82! For the past 6 months I have been putting together my 501st certified E.S.B. Boba Fett. I post a lot in my thread. I have seen many of you awesome people of the TDH stop by my thread or PM me with helping words, encouraging statements, or just even a friendly hello. Today, i just realized while ive been going through the motions and racing to get this built that I haven't took the time to introduce myself. My name is Trent Badgett. I'm 30 years old with a loving wife and our 2 year old son. I'm from Houston, Texas and I'm a star wars nerd!! I opened my thread as a guide for others behind me to have the information needed to do what I'm doing. Joining the ranks of the 501st!! If youd like stop on in and say hi, view my thread, or just PM me with questions I'd be happy to respond to you right away. I may be new at this but I want to give back to this community for what they helped me achieve. It's has taken a good amount of money, long back and forth conversations, time, and effort. All in all I'm almost at the finish line with my build. After everything is said and done I will still be posting 501st pictures once I join and still sharing the memories here on the TDH. Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication. It's been a hell of a ride!!

Hi ya Trent!
Good to have you on here! And welcome! I'm presently doing a ROTJ Boba Build and am closing in on getting all the parts needed. And as Mythos Fenn had said, "Light at the end of end of the tunnel is a great feeling.".......just so long as THAT light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train!

Wile E Coyote.jpg

-Iron

Hi ya Trent!
Good to have you on here! And welcome! I'm presently doing a ROTJ Boba Build and am closing in on getting all the parts needed. And as Mythos Fenn had said, "Light at the end of end of the tunnel is a great feeling.".......just so long as THAT light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train!

View attachment 190479

-Iron
Aaaah.... Roadrunner and Coyote... thank you for that!

Mr. Krewkid82 ... I appretiate the ESB Fett WIPs out there! Im interesed in that direction, too and there seem to be very few current ESB builds going on.

Kind regards from Germany,
Ram

Edit: with you being 30 years old.... Whats the origin of the "82" in your profile name then?

Aaaah.... Roadrunner and Coyote... thank you for that!

Mr. Krewkid82 ... I appretiate the ESB Fett WIPs out there! Im interesed in that direction, too and there seem to be very few current ESB builds going on.

Kind regards from Germany,
Ram

Edit: with you being 30 years old.... Whats the origin of the "82" in your profile name then?
Thank you so much for following my esb build. This has been such a awesome experience and so many of these great group of people on this website have helped me every step of the way! My regards from Texas! As for the "82" back in the Xbox days I had a gamer tag of krewkid12. "Krew" being a skateboard brand. Plus it sounded catchy with kid behind it. The 82 I think I subconsciously chose because my sister was born in 82 plus Im a huge fan of the 80s!

Thank you so much for following my esb build. This has been such a awesome experience and so many of these great group of people on this website have helped me every step of the way! My regards from Texas! As for the "82" back in the Xbox days I had a gamer tag of krewkid12. "Krew" being a skateboard brand. Plus it sounded catchy with kid behind it. The 82 I think I subconsciously chose because my sister was born in 82 plus Im a huge fan of the 80s!
I remember Kr3w! I miss the skating days! Also you still play on xbox? I recently got back into gaming again. Bacta Baby on xbox if you want to add me.

My first deck was a kryptonite board. But over the years I rocked my Santa Cruz. Now that I have health insurance I think I will buy a deck and start skating again.

I did read quite a bit in there! Im curious for your trooping pics!

also... can someone explain to the non-skating-population, what a deck is?

Last edited:
Ah yes, the 1980's skating days. My first board was a Nash I got at Kay-Bee Toy Stores. My dad accidentally ran over it snapping the deck in two. He felt super bad about it (even though it was my fault for leaving it there) and took me to a local skate shop where I walked out with a $250.00 kick ass Vision Fish-Tail Deck with Independent Trucks and Wheels. That thing rocked! A HUGE improvement over what I had. While I no longer Skate, I do however Snowboard and have been since the late 90's. Got myself, the wife and my daughter all Burton gear! ;)

-Iron

Lol ram a deck is just the board you ride on meaning the veners of wood bonded together make "the deck". As soon as I join the 501st and start troop in I will definitely share the love and pics. Dude iron!! I had a sudden urge to buy a Nash a few years ago and I picked up the dragon one with copers and everything;) I don't skate that board more like a collectable! I started skate boarding in 96'. Thanks Tony hawk pro skater!! I still skate to this day. I've been riding around with my 2 year old son and just last week I got him a helmet and a penny board and he's a natural:))

Lol ram a deck is just the board you ride on meaning the veners of wood bonded together make "the deck". As soon as I join the 501st and start troop in I will definitely share the love and pics. Dude iron!! I had a sudden urge to buy a Nash a few years ago and I picked up the dragon one with copers and everything;) I don't skate that board more like a collectable! I started skate boarding in 96'. Thanks Tony hawk pro skater!! I still skate to this day. I've been riding around with my 2 year old son and just last week I got him a helmet and a penny board and he's a natural:))

Oh, well, that in theory should have been easy to deduct myself.^^ Do I get the non-native-speaker bonus?
Looking forward to your 501st trooping pics! I've been out in my Mando kit (see my own intruduction-thread for details) only 3 times. Where I live in Germany, there are very few troop opportunities... That said... Germany isnt even half the size of Texas. The stress level per traveld hour is much greater though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back