Flak Vest Grommet Question

mattman1138,
I picked up this at my local "Lowes" today ($11.48).

Grommet Kit.jpg

Dual Purpose - We got a new Gas Grill for the backyard and I need to use it toss in a couple grommets on the new grill cover to secure it to my grill during the windy days. The other us - is just what your doing for you vest. I'll need way more than the supplied 6 in here to complete the armor attachments to the vest though. I fully intend to use the same diameter as Boochman said......3/8".

-Iron

I used 1/2 inch brass grommets, as 1/2 inch was used well in the build thread for the current CRL ROTJ Hero. There are benefits to having them bigger including better mobility.

Tennantlim has a few of in depth build threads here on TDH. The attention to detail is phenomenal.

I used 1/2 inch brass grommets, as 1/2 inch was used well in the build thread for the current CRL ROTJ Hero. There are benefits to having them bigger including better mobility.

Tennantlim has a few of in depth build threads here on TDH. The attention to detail is phenomenal.

roger12RAMJET - I like that idea of "Better Mobility", being able to better position your armor.

Thanks,
-Iron

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back