Flak Vest Grommet Question

mattman1138,
I picked up this at my local "Lowes" today ($11.48).

Grommet Kit.jpg

Dual Purpose - We got a new Gas Grill for the backyard and I need to use it toss in a couple grommets on the new grill cover to secure it to my grill during the windy days. The other us - is just what your doing for you vest. I'll need way more than the supplied 6 in here to complete the armor attachments to the vest though. I fully intend to use the same diameter as Boochman said......3/8".

-Iron

I used 1/2 inch brass grommets, as 1/2 inch was used well in the build thread for the current CRL ROTJ Hero. There are benefits to having them bigger including better mobility.

Tennantlim has a few of in depth build threads here on TDH. The attention to detail is phenomenal.

I used 1/2 inch brass grommets, as 1/2 inch was used well in the build thread for the current CRL ROTJ Hero. There are benefits to having them bigger including better mobility.

Tennantlim has a few of in depth build threads here on TDH. The attention to detail is phenomenal.
roger12RAMJET - I like that idea of "Better Mobility", being able to better position your armor.

Thanks,
-Iron