Finally received my Fett helmet :)

kurtyboy

Active Hunter
I finally received my Fett helmet painted by RS. The wait was well worth it. Need to add the visor, hollow range finder (cast in clear resin), earcap and real MQ1 circuitboard. The paint job is fantastic as you can see.

Once I get my armor and gauntlets painted I'll be about 90% complete on my road to ESB! Can't wait to get it all on a mannequin.

Thanot

Hunter
Wow...

I wish there was a seminar on painting Fett helmets because I'd sign up in a heartbeat if I could learn how to do such a good job.

:cheers

Awesome!

MaxPlague

Well-Known Hunter
Actually, it looks more like an original MSH to me, but I could be mistaken since they're tricky to tell apart unless side-by-side.

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Looks to me like his patience was greatly WORTH it! You just can't beat a RS paintjob! The thing I love best (having seen his work in person) is that it truly has the same "feel" as when I saw the RotJ (yes, I know this one is ESB) at MoM. Lee has an incredible talent for nailing that purposeful "sloppiness" we see on the screen used props. Congrats Kurty. You now have an amazing helmet for display!

Fosterkeri

Hunter
Nice bucket! RS is another truly talented artist around these parts. I'd love to see that thing with your whole costume.