Fettpride

Costa

New Hunter
Hey guys does anyone know how to contact fettpride. Aka chris Jones. He wont contact me and I have been waiting 3 and a half years for my whole set from home. And I spent so much money and he wont get back to me. I am just wondering if he had changed emails or something. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I didn't want to post on here about this cause but I dont know what else to do. Thanks very much guys

Not sure if waiting 3 and a half years was the best thing to do in this situation.

Fettpride was a very reputable dealer at that time - my armour is from him. The saying going around TDH was that you waited for quality. I waited 18 months, and I got my gear (albeit not without a little poking and badgering for updates while not seeming desperate). Yes, waiting that long is a tough thing to do, but from what I hear it's not uncommon in the prop replica business.

I hope that you are able to eventually get either a refund or your gear. Wasted Fett is now the one who has Fettpride's molds should you be interested.

That's a tough break mate , from what I have read you not the only one in this situation. As mentioned previously he sold the molds on to 2 different parties and seems to have gone dark.

Last edited:
Ahhh ok so he has ripped me off then after all those lies of him telling me he was going to deliver. If he has sold the moulds I guess that's that then. I was trying to be a good person by not getting bad about it. That's really disappointing. I played for the whole kit too. Sigh..... I dont understand people who do stuff like that to people.

Fettpride was a very reputable dealer at that time - my armour is from him. The saying going around TDH was that you waited for quality. I waited 18 months, and I got my gear (albeit not without a little poking and badgering for updates while not seeming desperate). Yes, waiting that long is a tough thing to do, but from what I hear it's not uncommon in the prop replica business.

I hope that you are able to eventually get either a refund or your gear. Wasted Fett is now the one who has Fettpride's molds should you be interested.

Yeah when I paid for it from him he was still operating on tdh then he got banned later on from here cause of not delivering to people. Ect....

Ahhh ok so he has ripped me off then after all those lies of him telling me he was going to deliver. If he has sold the moulds I guess that's that then. I was trying to be a good person by not getting bad about it. That's really disappointing. I played for the whole kit too. Sigh..... I dont understand people who do stuff like that to people.
In the link mbuda posted it is mentioned that he kept some molds and was planning to fulfill

In the post mbuda posted there is mention by a member that he was intending to fulfill Back orders but if you can't contact him it's looking unlikely unfortunately. Maybe a member of TDH still has contact with him and may reach out to you .

I just wanted to chime in quickly. Much like yourself, I have been waiting for my whole set from Chris for over 2 years now. Deathproof mentioned that his gear took about 18 months, so I imagine that with a growing backlog (assuming), that this time would grow to double that, maybe...?

Anyways, similar to Deathproof I reach out to Chris about once a month to check in and see how things are going. We’ve maintained great communication from the get go, and Chris has recently sent pictures to me showing that he is hard at work fulfilling orders. I can’t speak specifically to my own order, or to yours obviously, but the guy is working hard.

I paid in full Feb 2014 for a ESB FPH2. I contacted and received word from him he was delayed and I would get my helmet. I sent multiple emails and got responses , and then nothing. 53 months later Still no helmet and will not answer any of my emails .

I paid in full Feb 2014 for a ESB FPH2. I contacted and received word from him he was delayed and I would get my helmet. I sent multiple emails and got responses , and then nothing. 53 months later Still no helmet and will not answer any of my emails .

There are many people that are in the same situation. As someone mentioned, there are a few other threads floating around where customers post purchase details, and wait times. I just wanted to say that I still maintain communication with Chris; it's important to me being that I also paid in full for my complete set 2 1/2 years ago. It's tough to wait, and every time I see one of the movies, it prompts me to shoot a quick message to him to check in (I tell him that too, that I'm getting antsy, haha), but he replies - every time.

Some times it takes a bit to receive a reply, but he has a life, and I completely understand that.

There are many people that are in the same situation. As someone mentioned, there are a few other threads floating around where customers post purchase details, and wait times. I just wanted to say that I still maintain communication with Chris; it's important to me being that I also paid in full for my complete set 2 1/2 years ago. It's tough to wait, and every time I see one of the movies, it prompts me to shoot a quick message to him to check in (I tell him that too, that I'm getting antsy, haha), but he replies - every time.

Some times it takes a bit to receive a reply, but he has a life, and I completely understand that.

I am not in this situation like the others have posted and it’s great you are still in contact with him and are able to get updates on your Fett progress. Though, it should be mentioned to Chris that multiple people have been waiting for their kits for longer than 4 years and have had no response whatsoever. We all have lives and get busy doing things but this is a matter of moral character and terrible customer service. Is he just picking and chosing whom he wants to respond and show progress photos too?

Like I said, I am not in this situation nor have ever spoken to Chris. I personally just find it ridiculous that some people are getting responses that haven’t been waiting half the time it seems others have been.

Last edited:
I am not in this situation like the others have posted and it’s great you are still in contact with him and are able to get updates on your Fett progress. Though, it should be mentioned to Chris that multiple people have been waiting for their kits for longer than 4 years and have had no response whatsoever. We all have lives and get busy doing things but this is a matter of moral character and terrible customer service. Is he just picking and chosing whom he wants to respond and show progress photos too?

Like I said, I am not in this situation nor have ever spoken to Chris. I personally just find it ridiculous that some people are getting responses that haven’t been waiting half the time it seems others have been.

Understood. I cannot tell you specifically why Chris keeps in touch with certain people over others; the whole time I have been honest and genuine with him - not sure if that’s why or not. I know that several people have expressed their displeasure with his customer service directly to him, and I have seen that first hand - I simply took a different route with the whole thing.

I should reiterate that I do NOT receive specific updates on the status of my order. Trust me - I am anxious as all hell to get my stuff. It’s a lot of cash to shell out for nothing if the conversation goes sour, plus that’s not my personality!

Well I too went the high road and never uttered an ill word here or directly to him via email or pm. But there was always an excuse why I was being delayed when I saw others who bought after me receive theirs. After I contacted him a new date, another delay . I understand he has a life as does everyone here. And I get bad things happen and I can understand delays. But I just don't understand how so many customers still have no product or contact.....

Last edited:
Just realized this thread is NOT in the Sarlac Pit, so I feel comfortable providing an update. Ordered everything and paid in full for ROTJ helmet, gauntlets, armor and JP in December 2015. Conversations with Fettpride in the last few months started to shift towards MY ORDER. This was the first time it happened, so I felt as tho shipping was soon.

First, Chris sent photos of my stuff and said he would ship it. Took a few weeks for the shipping label, then another few for it to actually ship, and another for it to get here, but it’s here...

Attachments

• 66A240B0-6116-4148-B672-D78F0D0D86C2.jpeg
    66A240B0-6116-4148-B672-D78F0D0D86C2.jpeg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 03842B84-F8E7-4176-BD3E-C8F95DE9BF60.jpeg
    03842B84-F8E7-4176-BD3E-C8F95DE9BF60.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 385
  • A4C42FDB-2FD8-4FAB-9A5D-A7BB057F4B19.jpeg
    A4C42FDB-2FD8-4FAB-9A5D-A7BB057F4B19.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 408
So sad to see so many people out of pocket hard earned $$ with the possibility of never receiving anything. Certainly gives good grounds for the 'preferred seller' section and one of the clauses being that item must be ready to ship.

I had a similar experience when building my Sandtrooper suit. If it weren't for another seller who generously provided me with the parts free of charge that the other seller didn't send me, I still wouldn't have finished it.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back