Fettology's ESB Build WIP

I wanted to upload these cause I really liked them. Hope you guys will enjoy them!!!

ESB 1.jpg ESB 2.jpg ESB 3.jpg ESB 4.jpg ESB 7.jpg ESB 5_1.jpg ESB 6_1.jpg

Thanks rnbuda I really wasn't sure how it was going to look but I'm pretty happy with the overall outcome. I think I'll add a tiny bit of weathering on it. A dusting of some tan and brown tones just to break up the black.

Thanks rnbuda I really wasn't sure how it was going to look but I'm pretty happy with the overall outcome. I think I'll add a tiny bit of weathering on it. A dusting of some tan and brown tones just to break up the black.

Keep it black but throw some black gaffer's tape over the nemrod logo.

Honestly DacaFett i had to trust some of the top members here and how they painted theirs Up mixed with as many screen caps I could find. I have numerous photos of boba fett from ESB and some of them you can see the info and some you can't. However I'd compact what I saw others do and look closely to my ref photos. It was then I could see where they got the "damage info." I also went frame by frame on my computer with the movie and compared it to that. So just a mixture of things. I hope that helps!

oh ok, yea I've been going through the site for about an hour comparing damage. I didn't want to pick and choose from a few different ones and end up over "damaging" them. As always thanks bro

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back