Fettinator Industries new project

I'd be interested in a sound board. You including all the buttons and speaker too?
I will be including 2 wireless transmitters with one of them wired extended push buttons so you can put the transmitter in a rifle or gauntlet or wherever you can get to it with your fingers. Once I am more mobile I am going to start working on the button extensions.
As far as the speaker, I may include a small 3 watt speaker, but the board is going to have a 3.5mm headphone jack for plugging it into an aker type amplifier system.
This kit is going to take a while to develop since I will be integrating a bunch of different functions, but once I have a prototype, I will post up here.

I am looking into whether the PB company I order from for all my other kits will make one or two of these boards. If they do, I will be able to build a full prototype to see if everything works like I hope.

This is awesome! I was just thinking about the possibility of doing something like this for Jango. I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

I am thinking of working on this kit again. Would people want an on-board amp or have the kit plug into an external amp like an Aker? I'm going to try to redesign the kit to be a bit smaller.
If I don't get any feedback on this, I will go ahead and design the kit with an on-board amp and most likely include a speaker if/when I offer the kit for sale.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back