Fettinator Industries new project

Yes. I have a few other sound clips that I could use as well.

I am going to try to configure one of my wireless transmitters to fit inside my EE-3 with 4 small external pushbuttons to trigger the sound effects. I am hoping to have a working prototype by the end of this week.

Here is v2 of this project. The amp should be here by the end of the week. Hopefully it will increase the volume so the sound clips can be heard during a troop.

Here is the project with the wireless transmitter inside my EE-3 with pushbuttons mounted so I can trigger the sound clips with my trigger finger.

I did the CAD layout of the circuit board. It's around 2 inches by 4 inches. I found a small speaker that should fit the ab plate really nice, I will be ordering that speaker and doing some mod to the prototype so the entire kit will fit under the ab plate. I will post some vids once I have it ready.

The new speaker will be in next week. I will set everything up in my ab plate, then post a video.

Here is the new video. The sound board is behind the left chest plate, the speaker is behind the holes in the ab plate, and it is running off of the same battery pack as the fettronics chest display.

Is this something that anyone would be interested in? I have been working on the circuit board design and I am fairly happy with it. the board will be about 3"x3" and have an onboard 2.5W amp and a external plug for an Aker. The prototype I have has about 10 sound clips and there is still a lot of memory space for more (the sound board has 16MB on board storage). I am planning on designing an enclosure since the board is bigger than the one I use for the beacon and servo kit.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back