Fett Pre-Pro "yellow" gauntlet

Great work! I'm glad to see you sculpted the accurate details on the gauntlet rather than just repainting a standard gauntlet kit :)

Yowza :cheers

Very nice ....

I've thought about jumping into these one day, but it looks like you got it goin bro !! Sure would look pretty next to an FP right gaunt ;)

FP

I'm interested to see how the coiled flame thrower comes out. Great progress. I had a cardboard stand-up of the prepro with the yellow gauntlet at one point. I like the look of the 2 different colored Gauntlets. Gives it the mix and matched look, like he's using what he could find or maybe they do different things and they're color coded for easily finding the right one for the task. Maybe in the Star Wars reality what we know as the prepro is actually what he pieced together after getting out of the sarlacc post ROTJ

Tomorrow I will be posting up my new 1 off pre-pro gauntlets with extendable flame thrower. I will start my own thread just to not hijack this thread but be on the look out.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back