Fett helmet where to buy

Jimsidious

New Hunter
I hope this is posted in the right area, Im looking to buy a cold cast bucket want to buy from animefan I cant find a sales thread any where Ive looked all over cargo bay Im wondering if ive missed other things as well please help in the navigation.... I dont want to uy from ebay or etsy unless its legit

thank you all

a buddy of mine has cold cast and it looks amazing as far as the weathering goes for those deep down to the bone dings and scrapes but you do bring up a good point as far as accuracy.....

a buddy of mine has cold cast and it looks amazing as far as the weathering goes for those deep down to the bone dings and scrapes but you do bring up a good point as far as accuracy.....
you make said dings and scrapes, then paint the silver.... thats how Joe and Sandy did it...

I was just wanting to have the bucket seem as real to metal as possible, I dont think I would go for infamous status but just want it to look "authentic" to people seeing it from a con goers place vs the cosplayers knowledge base?? if that makes any sense lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back