Fett Gloves and where to get them?

Demmoc

Hunter
I know this has probably been asked 1 million times before, apologies in advance....

Has anyone found a good set of store bought gloves to mod into Fett gloves? I have had 2 pairs in the past and neither were comfortable. Leather are to stiff and won't fit under my gauntlets and the second pair I found were just to thick and hot. I'm looking for something that is thin especially around the wrist area.

I plan to sew them myself so what do you recommend? I've heard of people using some sort of military gloves? Anyone have a link or good source for these? I do everything myself so I don't want to buy a pre-made set. I'm WAY to cheap for that :)

Thanks!

I may end up getting in contact with you soon. I am about half way done on my first Fett build and gloves will be something I will be doing soon.
Mike's gloves have got to be the nicest, most comfortable gloves around. I cannot recommend his enough. Seriously!
fa160e27f270b087cfc9cb037917b399.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P

Mike's gloves have got to be the nicest, most comfortable gloves around. I cannot recommend his enough. Seriously!
fa160e27f270b087cfc9cb037917b399.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P

Those look awesome!!! I just got a set of MOW Gauntlets and am working on the chest armor (had bad experience with one E-Bay seller who was recommended to me by a friend....half the armor came out broken etc., Needless to say a bad deal.....but I am now looking at a few other sets and finding a much higher quality one. Thank god for E-Bay's policies) and have all the soft parts etc., Just missing the Gloves in that regard. I am most certainly going to keep these in mind!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the UK, if you order Cotton Military Dress Gloves from Ebay, they tend to have 3x ribs across the back which are a pain. Try to find some old ones from an Army Surplus shop that sells old Militaria as they don't have those ribs on. You need two pairs - one to dye and one to leave white to cut up for the pads. :)

I am in the UK, if you order Cotton Military Dress Gloves from Ebay, they tend to have 3x ribs across the back which are a pain. Try to find some old ones from an Army Surplus shop that sells old Militaria as they don't have those ribs on. You need two pairs - one to dye and one to leave white to cut up for the pads. :)
Hi, I'm In UK too. What is the cost of delivery and Gloves ROTJ.
Middle finger, accross palm to wrist is 7 and 1/2 inches. WRIST SAME. Whats the name of the gloves you use to upgrade to Fetts. The actual name, Thanks Adie UK

That post is three years old, and fetfetishlad hasn’t been on here for about that same amount of time. I doubt you’ll get an answer from him. A lot of old threads being dug up lately.

type in thread and hope lol. Is there a brand of glove UK to buy and then add too or is it cheaper to get from a seller that don't charge Bountg hunter rates lol

Sometimes it ends up being cheaper in the long run to buy from a seller. Mike M. makes excellent gloves. A wise man once said, “buy cheap, buy twice.” ;)
Too true ShortFuse !
It's what happened in my case. In the end I went with gloves from at Mike M. An outstanding set. Here they are pictured next to a set from MoW, which was just ok , in my opinion.
Mike M vs MoW Studios.jpg

But everyone here said Mike M's were the bomb-diggity! I'd have to agree!
1635886158730.png
1635886164079.png

My vote is for Mike M!

Cheers,
-Iron

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back