Evolution Props: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

I ordered shin tools and the tracking says there on there way but I'm going to be selling them once I get them with the evo toe spikes anyone interested let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its clear Gabe at evolution props is making changes to better his company and products but with you guys just dogging on him he's not going to get better. I see he has had a lot of problems don't mistake me with that but perhaps you guys are being to harsh on him? He has some good products, all you guys are doing is bringing out the bad.

Its clear Gabe at evolution props is making changes to better his company and products but with you guys just dogging on him he's not going to get better. I see he has had a lot of problems don't mistake me with that but perhaps you guys are being to harsh on him? He has some good products, all you guys are doing is bringing out the bad.

You are right. I was wondering... I never had a problem, the items are good and he was very helpful.

Eh nothing he makes is really accurate and his track record is super sketchy at best. Why anyone would buy anything especially after reading this whole thread is beyond me.

For about the same price, and way more accuracy, you're better off getting your aluminum from jodokast or dark side.

Agreed. I have no experience with darkside but Jodokast is great.

For Evolution's boots you can get MOW's for $20 more but his include spikes. Plus his shin tools suck, you can get real found parts for $50 plus $40 for the replica machined parts.

1st time poster here. Sorry to rehash such an old thread but I'm on my boot mission currently and want to say thank you to all of you pros out there for all the knowledge.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back