Ethics or The Cost of Doing Business???

I just wanted to thank Boomer for his presence here on TDH, I have made a few purchases from others here, and my most recent one was from Boomer...I got his bobblefett. I paid a few days ago, and it arrived in like 2 days, in perfect condition... Now when DAZ gets his Jeremy face casts done and shipped, I will have a cool bobblefett to mount on a shelf next to THE REAL BOBA FETT, JB.

Boomer is a very good person, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the Bobble, in front of all in the forum..

Thank you Boomer. Oh yeah, we need to go after Kyr'am Galaar, he's been slacking.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=25896
:lol:

i have a question...if the ps2 was shipped on 1/22, and there were no trucks going out at the time the package was dropped off, wouldnt the package go out on a truck on 1/23 first thing in the morning? interesting that there is STILL no information for the tracking number sent to Boomer...any explanations? :confused

Hey, I checked the tracking number and it works...

Look: 1Z2133E70352976441

UPS shipping.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 01/30/2009.

Tracking Number: 1Z 213 3E7 03 5297 644 1
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 01/30/2009
Shipped To: WASHINGTON, UT, US
Shipped/Billed On: 01/23/2009
Service: GROUND
Weight: 4.50 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
LAUREL,
MD, US 01/23/2009 10:56 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SPRINGFIELD,
VA, US 01/23/2009 9:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/23/2009 8:11 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 01/23/2009 5:01 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Well folks, after watching a tracking number that has "my" package going to Utah....(wrong tracking #) I had the arrival of a PSP with and added bonus of an Indiana Jones whip. Darkesword2020 you have more than fufilled your end of our arrangement. I can truly call you honorable in my book. A few people on here contacted me in private to voice concerns about ethics. I will not bring up details or names there. You made things right with me and therefore I say kudos. I think you have made a giant stride towards reviving your name and setting things straight. As you can see, things can go out of control quickly and are even harder to regain control. You can either ask for the mods to close this or you can leave it open for others to learn from and congratulate you for returning to the fold of TDH...

~Ivan~

Hey Ivan, glad to hear it arrived safely :)
Sorry for the mixup on the tracking number, sent out multiple things, my fault on that, thought it was the correct one; but it worked out.

On a side note, the belt goes with the whip, and it's adjustable, just burn another hole in it if you need it smaller.

The little loop is so that the whip may hang at the side of your belt bro,

Hope I've regained your trust.

Thanks, and glad that your happy :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back