Blaster ESB Recipe

For UK and German Fetts.
ESB Lorch.JPG

ESB pete wraymond.JPG

For a Euro Fett, with added trigger/hammer switches plus module tube for user to add own EFX.

Attachments

• ESB Patrick M.JPG
    ESB Patrick M.JPG
    928.7 KB · Views: 284
New laser cut steel reinforcing plate for casting into the Webley frame. For non-functioning props i've used steel rod for a while now to strengthen the frame and this works fine. However, when milling out the slots for eg. trigger and hammer switches on props that have EFX, the rods get in the way of where I need to drill.
So I CADed this part to sit in the mold where strength is needed and to leave gaps for the moving parts (after the resin is milled out) & provide strength to the weakest area on the prop.
Web frame insert.JPG

The muzzle is polished metal weathered and the Webley barrel is painted resin to match the finish on my real Webley.

Last edited:
Nice, but not keen on the barrel having holes cut in it. When I do EFX work I make sure sound can escape via the muzzle tube with holes cut around the tri-LED, cut small slots in the muzzle tube adapter plug between the front mount prongs (relatively unobtrusive) and cut out a portion of the breech block where the top of the frame sits.

This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back