ESB Gauntlet Options

NikTrooper

Active Hunter
I've had enough of fighting with my Bobamaker gauntlets. They're made for someone with forearms like my thighs. Been trying to cut them down but once you do they lose their shape and now they just won't work. Tried hinges but because they have so much movement when you try to take them off the hinges just pull off. I can't really afford it and it'll be more time but I'm so fed up with these now. I seriously don't recommend anyone getting them.

So, what are the best options out there? Man of War? WastedFett FPHs? Imperial Armory?

Last edited:
MoW gauntlets are also known for being for large fore arms. I didn't know this when I bought a half built boba kitt off a buddy. I have slender, female forearms and cutting down the MoW gauntlets was bruuuuuuuuutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

We used magnets for the closure side (hinge on the other).

After a lot of work and a couple of late nights I think I've managed to get these sorted. More trimming, magnets, and once the gubbins go into the right one it's much tighter.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back