ESB EE-3 Blaster - workinprogress

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
Below are some pics of the ESB EE-3 blaster that I am working on. It has been painted all black for the time being, and sooner or later I will get around to gettting all of the right colors on it. It is made out of wood, and is missing the greeblies, etc. But I still like it.

113_1367.gif

113_1366.gif

113_1365.gif

113_1364.gif

113_1363.gif

113_1362.gif

113_1361.gif

MandalorFett

Well-Known Hunter
That's really comin' along great! Be sure to add a silver barrel to replicate the flash tube, and that'll really enhance the authenticity. (y)

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
MandalorFett said:
That's really comin' along great! Be sure to add a silver barrel to replicate the flash tube, and that'll really enhance the authenticity. (y)

Yeah there is still much work to be done.

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
MandalorFett said:

Any suggestions on the type of silver paint I should use?

WannaBeBoba

Active Hunter
Whenever I have to paint anything silver, I use Krylon Fusion "Nickle Shimmer". It's pretty good stuff. It's just a suggestion/idea for you.

My EE-3 is coming along as well. Last night I got the Barrel Mounts from Sidewinder as well as a Heiland Flash Tube Gun. Now, I just need to wait for the parts from Omega_Man as well as find someone that sells the V-8 Rods for main body. After that, I can paint, and assemble the blaster!

Already have the leather sling thanks to Fett_Officer.

I'll try to get pictures of the blaster ASAP!