ESB build

spicy fett

Active Hunter
Hey guys the person I commissioned to build my ESB jumpsuit has bailed does anyone else know a good reliable vendor for ESB boba fett flightsuits??

Any idea on the price points for the flightsuit flak vest and spats?
“Flightsuit $200
Pouches $30 pair
Spats $20 pair (ROTJ only)
Vest $100
Neckseal $50
Shipping is $15 for a suit and pouches, $20 for a full set, US. I will calculate international.”
Prices could have changed but that was earlier this year

Boba Maker also has a great set of Gauntlets. Albeit a bit more pricey than others out there. But the nice thing about his, is that they come with all the little switches and bits and bobs needed and it’s pretty much finished and ready to paint. I found value in that and chose his. Was not disappointed in the slightest. His customer service is also top notch! (y)

Here’s his link: boba_fett_esb

-Iron

Normally I would recommend MOW gauntlets, but from some people’s comments lately it seems like the quality has gone downhill. Christian’s molds must be getting old and I’m not sure if he is going to be making new ones. The price is usually pretty good, but if the quality is not there it may not be worth it. Depending on your budget Boba Maker is going to very good quality with all the greeblies included, as Irongladiator stated, but if that is out of your price range Wasted Fett always has quality stuff.

ok thank you vode.. But I am not trying to figure out how to start.. because so far I got a finished bucket.. that might be replaced later.. My own plan is that I will acquire the soft parts first and then the foot wear. and then in the middle all the small parts like the tools..

Have you checked out Loanstar?
Mike makes also Softparts.
He is a nice guy with a quick response.
For the Boots you have no EU Option.
You can purchase some Imperial Boots with included Metal Tom Spikes, or you can take the Wasted Fett Boots with additional Metal Toe Spikes from Machine Craft Replica.

Have you checked out Loanstar?
Mike makes also Softparts.
He is a nice guy with a quick response.
For the Boots you have no EU Option.
You can purchase some Imperial Boots with included Metal Tom Spikes, or you can take the Wasted Fett Boots with additional Metal Toe Spikes from Machine Craft Replica.
in the uk, RS sell some awesome boba boots with metal toe spikes.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back