ESB Boba Fett build help

Kyber212

New Hunter
Hello there! I’ve been wanting to do a Boba Fett ESB Build for months and I need every help I can get. I’d appreciate it very much if you guys could answer a couple of questions I have.

Here we go! (Please have mercy on me)
1. Is the EFX Boba Fett precision crafted replica suited for trooping or just display?
2. I’d like to buy most, if not all, of the pieces from a single artist because it would save me the headache. Who would you guys recommend who sells each individual piece and paints them too? (I live in Europe)
3. Are there people who I can commission to finish a EE3 kit, install the electronics and LED lights?

In response to your 2nd question....
I'd recommend BobaMaker aka Daz if you want to buy the costume from a single maker.
He lives in Portugal and he makes some of the best Fett gear out there.
He also does paint commissions too...has a long wait list of course...he's a very busy man... but again i recommend him as he's based in the EU (y)

Best of luck!

In response to your 2nd question....
I'd recommend BobaMaker aka Daz if you want to buy the costume from a single maker.
He lives in Portugal and he makes some of the best Fett gear out there.
He also does paint commissions too...has a long wait list of course...he's a very busy man... but again i recommend him as he's based in the EU (y)

Best of luck!
Thank you very much!

I have read on here that the EFX helmet will work for 501st ESB
I researched this topic and found a couple mentions on here that the EFX helmet had been approved for the 501st. I reached out to a GML with my local 501st garrison and asked directly. I was told this, but I guess it depends on the GML and garrison that you ask:

"The EFX, in a word... no..... the biggest problem is EFX decided to put these exaggerated grease stains all over it, which are heavy handed, (ie like a child did it) and they’re not present during ESB filming. The stains that are on the helmet now are post production as they haven’t treated it well in the following years. In the BHG, we’ve had command staff discussions about it, and the other issue Is the seam on the dome, which is obvious."

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back