Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedude

New Hunter
Alright goddammit I'm tired of my questions not getting answered. If y'all want to ignore me you can kiss my white failing biology 14 year old ass! I dare anyone to try and make peace with me and act like they didn't see my goddamn questions. You want to discuss why I'm pissed then let's do it!!! Imma bout tired of this ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gone through all your posts and threads, while some of them are nonsensical, there was only one that has no replies. You seem to be asking the same few questions over and over looking for our blessing to construct a functionally weaponized costume that could potentially cause you serious injury. The membership of TDH is never going to endorse that, even to adult members. Repeatedly asking the same thing, looking for a different answer, then throwing tantrums all over the rest of the boards, is a great way to get yourself ignored, however, and even banned. Now I'm going to lock this thread, and delete some of your other posts, and I want you to chill out a bit before posting again. If you continue to post angry threads or replies, or message me, I will have no choice but to ban you.

Mike M. I am stepping in here.

We are happy to host younger members but there is a minimum level of maturity required to participate in this community. When things degenerate to public statements of "you can kiss my white failing biology 14-year-old ass" it is time to wish someone well and send them on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back