eFx's Mandalorian Helmet

First thing I noticed is that the visor doesn't come all the way down...?
...unless it's just a weird angle, but the real visor almost touches the bottom of the two points.
1589810813320.png

Your name implies you like the character.... your attention to the actual costume does not. The visor is correctly installed.
That's exactly why I added "unless it's just a weird angle, but the real visor **almost**touches the bottom of the two points." Notice the use of the word ALMOST. I'm sure eFX got it right, but the picture looks a little wonky.

As for the picture, it looks to be the white of the Styrofoam that can be seen through the visor that throws it off.

The real visor is at least 1 cm above the tip of the mandibles. Thats far from almost touching. 1 mm is almost touching. It looks just fine.

I honestly think it’s just the photos. The studio photos they’ve shared are terribly lit. The video that chronicle did of the unboxing of the final sample shows very nicely.

Here's the video if anyone hasn't seen it.

efxmando.png

sideefxmando.png

It looks like the ears and the back of the helmet are completely different colors than the main helmet?

Last edited:
Your name implies you like the character.... your attention to the actual costume does not. The visor is correctly installed.

The real visor is at least 1 cm above the tip of the mandibles. Thats far from almost touching. 1 mm is almost touching. It looks just fine.
Visor 3.png
Visor 2.png
Visor 1.png

...As for the name...it has 0% to do with my liking the character or attention to detail and 100% to do with the name wasn't taken, so I took it.

View attachment 190274
View attachment 190275

It looks like the ears and the back of the helmet are completely difference colors than the main helmet?

They really needed to fix the white balance on these photos. Ugh! Just atrocious. :lol:

Without seeing the actual helmet, it's tough to match the helmet color, but this should give you a better idea...

1010b.jpg
1020b.jpg

I couldn't work on the front facing image. That was all kinds of messed up.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back