eFx's Mandalorian Helmet

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for pre-order. $699 and limited to 750 pieces.

Up on Chronicle

I ended up ordering 5. My wife is going to be mad! Lol
Ahh. If what you say is true, being a financial analyst and all, what is the interest on the $1500 you could have earned in the market had you kept the $1500 over the course of at least three months and or just invested in making a sculpt? Also, not to mention the interest on the $2000 you have shell out when they ship.

Ahh. If what you say is true, being a financial analyst and all, what is the interest on the $1500 you could have earned in the market had you kept the $1500 over the course of at least three months and or just invested in making a sculpt? Also, not to mention the interest on the $2000 you have shell out when they ship.

I actually trashed my sculpt upon hearing the news of this, since this is the best you can get to screen accurate. I figured I’d get in on this now and not have to pay those crazy scalper prices should they sell out, like the MR fett, so long term interest was just a small trade off IMO.

Yep def can't dish that out, it is cool they're coming out with one already though. the key slots are bothering me though on the efx. I guess they just colored it differently. def looks better than the anovos one(visor cut looks wider).

Attachments

• TVC03594.JPG
    TVC03594.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,134
  • Mandalorian-Helmet-Back_grande.png
    Mandalorian-Helmet-Back_grande.png
    407.8 KB · Views: 1,159
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian3-01_grande.jpg
    Sales-Page_Mandalorian3-01_grande.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,130
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,203
  • Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-Front-Left_grande.png
    Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-Front-Left_grande.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian1-01_grande.jpg
    Sales-Page_Mandalorian1-01_grande.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,258
I was planning on getting BM's but it's the "screen accurate paint" that sold me on EFX's. There's a thread here about how much the paint they used actually cost. Other independent helmet makers may not end up using that exact same paint.

does anyone know what the efx helmet is going to be made out of.....the more I look at it the more I almost buy it. the anovos says it will be made of fiberglass and have an inner lining...i've never got a efx helmet before.

does anyone know what the efx helmet is going to be made out of.....the more I look at it the more I almost buy it. the anovos says it will be made of fiberglass and have an inner lining...i've never got a efx helmet before.

I bet it's going to be the same material as the boba fett helmet they're making, some type of plastic. If you buy it from Anovos and plan to wear it, you're gonna need to rip out the inner lining to install fans and keep cool.

Ideally I'd want something with weight (fiberglass), but for that one, I'll wait to see if the mandalorian upgrades his helmet with a range finder or something. THAT'S the one I'll want to wear. This one will be display only.

I bet it's going to be the same material as the boba fett helmet they're making, some type of plastic. If you buy it from Anovos and plan to wear it, you're gonna need to rip out the inner lining to install fans and keep cool.

Ideally I'd want something with weight (fiberglass), but for that one, I'll wait to see if the mandalorian upgrades his helmet with a range finder or something. THAT'S the one I'll want to wear. This one will be display only.
true about the lining, I don't think i'd do that to a LE.
I sent them an email to see if they'd tell me....comparing to Most of their other higher priced helmets on the site most seem to be fiberglass. so here's to hoping, if it is i'll probably grab one if they're still around.

After much thought I too placed a deposit on this helmet. Hopefully they fulfill the Dec. 2019 delivery date......

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back