Ear Piece Decals

texasfett

Active Hunter
Who makes good ear piece decals? Anybody,let me know some info on this subject. I've seen someone selling on e-bay as a kit ,but I just need the decals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a guy in the UK who might be making a run of ESB helmet decals soon. He already makes a variety of stormtrooper helmet decals and I've heard they're of great quality. Keep an eye out for an update on his website http://www.trooperdecals.com or you can PM him as he's a member here (search for cannockwolf).

I just need the measurments for the decals so I can make my own I got a real good guy here in fresno who does em real cheap. I am a newbie to this board but I have been painting these helmets for awhile now. example
P7290011.gif

Try TK-409's site. I think he has images of what they look like. I also recall that in the templates thread there was a template of the left ear piece that showed the white mark and the black "E"'s on them. Maybe photoshop that and make it a decal?

Just ideas... hope they help.

i picked mine up on ebay a couple weeks ago for $6 shipped. they were a little big for my '96 dp so i had to do some trimming but for the price, they'll do for now. the seller is thelionstooth.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back