Does the ROTJ rifle really have a strap attached to it?

mcabrera1275

Active Hunter
I've seen some really nice ROTJ rifles and noticed a few had rifle straps attached to them. Did Boba Fett's ROTJ rifle really have the rifle strap?

NOPE,...
BUT I added one to mine
damm thing gets HEAVY after wearing the suit for a few hrs.!
My blaster is PVC ,cast resin, cast metal & wood.
Not to mention the elecronics for lights & sound.
besided the strap cost me a whole $5 .
an amount that any decent bounty hunter should be able to afford

Max

I've got a strap on my ROTJ rifle. It makes it a little easier at conventions when you're out shopping.

I found some gun strap mounts at Wal-Mart, I think the brand name is Uncle Mike's, about ten bucks. I attached one at the very lower corner of my stock and the other to the underside of my barrel, about five inches back. I used an old leather strap from an un-used camera case. Works great.

I found the mounts AND the strap on clearance at Walmart. Got them both for about $8.00! :D Forgot the brand, but they're made for rifles (this company also makes shotgun mounts and straps).

The strap mounts are designed to be screwed into wood. My blaster is resin & PVC. I drilled a pilot hole that was just slightly smaller than the threads on the mounts, and screwed them in. No problem at all! :)

The mounts are spring-loaded, and the strap comes off in a snap. I rarely use the strap, to try and keep as much "authenticity" as I can, but sometimes it comes in handy (and the public doesn't know WHICH blaster had a strap on it or not!). ;)

STRAP.jpg

Hey, how did you do to install the light effect on the blaster and from who did you get the blaster from? Interesting pic of it. It adds a little "realism-functionality" to the weapon!

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back