Din Djarin Parts Questions

BCT

New Hunter
Hello everyone. I'm building a Din Djarin kit and my hard parts are almost done and I'm starting the process to work on the soft parts.

It appears that it's impossible to find Skechers Blaine Orsen boots in brown for my size (12M). I can purchase the black color in some online stores. If I recover the boot in new leather, it shouldn't matter much I suppose- just wondering if anyone's found any seller who still has the brown color in stock somewhere.

Also, does anyone have any leads for a good set of yellow and black gloves?

Thanks!

With the soles being the only thing not covered, you could get away with black.

I recommend checking Poshmark, Amazon and eBay if you're really pressed to get brown.

With the soles being the only thing not covered, you could get away with black.

I recommend checking Poshmark, Amazon and eBay if you're really pressed to get brown.

Yeah, I tried all of those and still no luck. I even called all store outlets in the north half of my state to see if anyone had any in inventory...no luck. So, I did order a pair of black from Walmart for only like $54! So, that's a plus. I was going to cover them entirely with new leather anyway, and the soles look correct except there are some grey parts on the bottoms of the black pair that don't show up on the brown pair for some reason.

Now I have to start sourcing some good gloves to modify for the kit. Fabric samples are arriving daily for the flight suit. Here's some progress for the day:

QS2jWTN.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back