Did Boba ever go without his JetPack???

The only time it wasn't seen on his back is when he was on Slave 1 following the Falcon from the Star Destroyer ..... Every other time he's got it on.

METALLBOY wrote:

i know this is off topic to this but does Boba ever give his helmet a break?, he seems to forever be wearing it..

Probably when he showers. Althought his helmet probably does get pretty dirty.

METALLBOY wrote:

i know this is off topic to this but does Boba ever give his helmet a break?, he seems to forever be wearing it..

I would assume he takes it off while aboard Slave I, in his resting quarters at least. As he tells Dengar in Twin Engines of Destruction the helmet is his face.

In the EU short stories he takes it off while in-flight. He also reflects, in thought, in one of the stories that from time to time he'll rely on pretending to take the helmet off because it creates such drama in his audience that he's able to get away with almost any subtle attack. Case in point, he moves to take the helmet off as a point of tasting some spice he's supposed to deliver and while his host (and his bodyguards) watch apprehensively he's able to toggle a poison release on his belt.

Good stuff...

And by the way, since I'm making an ESB inspired EU costume, I'm going without jet pack...

The original reason was because I don't want to have to worry about it, and Fett would likely be wary of wearing the thing that nearly killed him in ROTJ.

But ultimately the best reasoning is that by 20 years after ROTJ he has half an artificial leg and two bad knees, he couldn't stand the impact of landing.

Phil

The only books I have with him in them (for any major role) is the Bounty Hunter Series...

What other books would you guys recommend that star him as a major character?

Regards,
OK

his short stories from Tales from Jabba's Palace and Tf Bounty Hunters. Titled 'Barve Like That' and 'Last Man Standing' respectively I believe.

Both are excellent and essentially the only EU representation of Fett that I enjoy.

Phil

Nice... noted those down for the wife to get as a birthday gift.

Any idea on this Jodo Kast confrontation? What book might that be in. I've always wondered how Fett whooped up on Kast.

Regards,
OK

OverKill wrote:

Nice... noted those down for the wife to get as a birthday gift.

Any idea on this Jodo Kast confrontation? What book might that be in. I've always wondered how Fett whooped up on Kast.

Regards,
OK

The comic book called "Twin engines of Destruction" is the Jodo Kast comic book.

Lynn

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back