Custom Mando Art

Well someone is supposed to be studying for a math unit exam.... Oops LOL

What my parents don't understand is that I've been studying at school every chance I get. Plus I've already studyed an hour :( and will be before the test

hey ner vod, I used to study for HOURS on end for tests... in fact, early on in my training here we had academics... I used to sit in my room with my laptop and study whilst I checked my TDH updates (or the other way around). It's okay, it's one of those things you just have to be able to keep yourself on a study schedule.

but this is grade 10 math :lol: Ill get really serious once i get into my computer science/ computer design

but ya studying is something that i need to do a lot of. btw i got the computer back :D

lol I see that! Hey hang in there ner vod, I have faith in ya! BTW... will work up a rough draft of my monster sketch tonight/tomorrow

lol unfortunately probably not until I get back from my TDY... I have to get new markers before I can work on it. I won't be able to get (afford to get) new markers until I get back (thank the manda for per diem & travel pay)

lol like I said, glad I get per diem and travel pay whilst I'm gone. I think I get an extra $80 per day in per diem and I get a couple thousand bucks in travel pay. After I pay for my flight and my room while there I should pocket a few hundred bucks of the left over... hopefully! lol

but this is grade 10 math :lol: Ill get really serious once i get into my computer science/ computer design

but ya studying is something that i need to do a lot of. btw i got the computer back :D

Yeah, I'm stuck in Geometry land... ugh proofs!!! I feel your sophomore pain...

kal'ika: excellent work vod! Alpha and A'den look fierce. :D

Kal, somehow I totally managed to miss this...until now...

wow.

that is all...

not really...THANK YOU VOD!!! It looks awesome!!! and I like the large amounts of gold instead of black!!! (y)(y):cheers

he he no prob it was my pleasure, and I liked it too! I thought the extra gold here and there really distinguished some of the features of the armor and made it a bit more aggressive looking.

hey lev'ika I was wondering... If I were to setup a thread for us to use to post our completed sketches... kinda like a gallery, would u be interested in sharing a thread for that?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back