Custom Mando Art

he he yeah scared my bro-in-law to death with my ghille suit once... as far as the sketches go... well I kinda got wrapped up in my SAS mando last night, so I'm behind on the requests now. OrdBat is still the same, next up is a Rodian Smuggler... I think.

1. Rodian Smuggler
2. Nevu's Redraw
3. Adonian's Redraw
4. Pacx's Redraw
5. Mereel's Redraw
6. My SAS and ALO mandos
7. Mando Mass Sketch

yeah well... sometimes I don't quite get it right by the client, sometimes they change stuff and want me to change their sketch to reflect the changes. It happens. As for Adonian... he just wants another sketch.

C1RCA here's ur Rodian Smuggler, hope u like it! As for everyone else...

1. My SAS Mando
2. My ALO/JTAC/CCT Mando
3. Mereel's Redraw
4. Nevu's Redraw
5. Adonian in Action
6. Pacx's Updates
7. Mando Mass Sketch

Sorry that some of u guys got bumped down the list a littleways, but... I'm going to be reworking my Custom Mando WIP thread... probably just restarting it, so I need to get new sketches of the concept art ready to work from, and get the thread rolling. Also, I'm going to start a WIP thread for my SAS mando and for my wife's mando when I start it... will be waiting a while for that one tho because... we just started P90X and I'm sure she's going to change in dimensions and maybe even her preferences for her mando.

Rodian_Smuggler_by_sigpro54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah well... sometimes I don't quite get it right by the client, sometimes they change stuff and want me to change their sketch to reflect the changes. It happens. As for Adonian... he just wants another sketch.

Darn right I want another, you guys ROCK!!

lol ok here's the sitrep:
Working on my SAS and AFSOC mando sketches right now... will be done with those tonight, so I'll start the backorders tonight... sorry guys just got so into the whole thing I couldn't drop it. Mereel and Nevu I'll probably get yours done in the same day... just depends on my mission schedule as to which day it will be. Adonian, I'll get yours done ASAP... I hope to have everybody caught up by the weekend... Pacx still waiting on your progress pics ner vod. Last but CERTAINLY not least... JOIN THE MANDO PRIDE FITNESS CHALLENGE!!! JOIN THE MANDO PRIDE FITNESS CHALLENGE!!! JOIN THE MANDO PRIDE FITNESS CHALLENGE!!! lol seriously... join it.

Kal Waco

Oh yeah guys... noticed today I have 3,000+ pageviews! after a quick scan of the forums I noticed that puts mine in the top hundred or so most frequently viewed pages! lol

ok another QUICK update... AFSOC mando and SAS mando threads are up with concept sketches shown in both, once u see how many sketches there are u'll know why it took so long! lol Anyhow... Starting work on some of the backordered sketches tomorrow night, hope to have most of 'em done by this weekend.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz Warmin up!

:lol:

Today I got home, and didn't even go in the house, I went straight to the bucket to sand the ears..
But tomorrow I gotta work AM shift again (they called me this AM) to make up for missing yesterday, anyway I'll try to do more work on mine tomorrow and post a pic or 2.

he he yeah still waitin on those Pacx! BTW... Nevu and Mer'ika ur sketches are started... but just started...lol I may have at least one of the two done tonight tho... BTW guys check out my AFSOC mando thread I have a question and I need help!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back