Crow props Jango boots

BH 19713

Hunter
Hi, does any have any problems with the sizing of these boots? I have recieved them 3 times now and still the size is not correct. Every time they are still too big. Although hé said hé would make them smaller. Customer service is great though.

First i ordered 42 eu, but got 45 instead. Then i contacted them, and A few weeks later i got 2 different size left boots. One A lil smaller. But the bigger one was mine. Sorted it out but Still too big. The smaller one was ok. So i ordered A size smaller. Now i got the same size as before. I believe its 43,5 eu. Sigh.....

I thought Gio didn't make half sizes in those boots?

I wear a 10.5 US and (at the recommendation by Gio) ordered a size 10 US because they run a little big due to the shape of the boot (and also he said he doesn't make half sizes). Mine came and fit great.

Even had a enough extra room to put some really comfy insoles inside them for added comfort.

Finaly the right size boots arrived. Thx to the great service that Gio delivers. Now adding the snaps on the boot for the armor. How did you guys place these? Glue them on? Im thinking of drilling A hole and ram the snaps in there. Any suggestions?

I highly recommend a slightly larger size leather punch; just big enough for the snaps. You can get them at leather supply places online. Just big enough for the snaps. Stay away from drilling leather.

I drilled through mine to make the hole, worked fine. The boot heel isn't solid leather, there is a sturdy boot form underneath that I have my doubts a leather punch would make it through. Plus its tough to sit the boot flat on its side in order to line up the punch straight.

I'm glad it worked out - do you mind posting a pic? I may have some pics of when I did mine way back when.

I'm glad it worked out - do you mind posting a pic? I may have some pics of when I did mine way back when.
Sure...

These aren't my photos but someone who I am mentoring through their Jango build. So it is the exact same method I used on my personal suit.

74170083_484155052179765_26383838070439936_n.jpg

75456712_2629966533739514_8293297835273617408_n.jpg

78792311_1322045607968058_4503821990712311808_n.jpg

The hole drilled in the heel of the boot is only big enough for the snap post to fit through, then they are set using a snap punch due the awkward shape of the boot. Male snaps on the boot, female snaps on the elastic straps. 1 female snap is covered in the thin black leather and the other female snap will snap to the underside of the boot armor. Some velcro on the toe area and they'll stay in place.

Very nice! Thx for that. Looks great.

I'm trying to find my pics, I didn't use the straps and placed mine under the armor plate.

Kdogg211187 Did you manage to get the snap base through the inside of the boot? The base is pretty shallow and the boot heel is thick. You manage to lock the snap?
Yea...the snaps I used had a long enough post to fit through the boot. I also peeled back some of the inner lining inside the boot to help not be so thick. Then I laid the inner lining back down inside to cover it up

kdogg211187 said:
I also peeled back some of the inner lining inside the boot to help not be so thick. Then I laid the inner lining back down inside to cover it up

I did the same thing to prevent any chafing on my foot.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back