Correct way to do Jetpack Harness Belt

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I have pics saved of them being done 2 ways. One where the belt is sewn on both sides at the lower pack rings and another with only the one side being sewn and the other just looped thru with a triglide. Is there a " correct" way? Talking about the part with the actual buckle on it , not the part going over the shoulders

IMG_5587.JPG
Sewn both sides , tri glide is for the belt that passes through the Buckie

I currently use the one side sewn with the other looped through the triglide method. I'm going to be changing it though since the belt worked its way out of the triglide at a recent troop and which caused me to lose the triglide, and even worse...I had to end my troop early. I'll be sewing the other side now.

What ever method is used to get everything adjusted and comfortable consider using some staples through the belts to hold each length
in place. Staples hold very well, just give them a little tap with a hammer once they are in place. Easy to remove for any new adjustment.
They can be used to reinforce other belt,strap,and velcro connections.There are a couple of pictures in my thread.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back