Cheap Flashing LEDs for Range Finder

I wonder if this can be made to be self contained within the head of the rangefinder so that we don't have to rely on buying expensive hollowed out aluminum stalks...like make some coin batteries since it's just a couple of LED's.

I currently offer a self contained rangefinder light kit that runs off of 1 CR2025 coin cell battery. It has an on board mercury switch to turn the kit on and off when the rangefinder goes up and down.

I currently offer a self contained rangefinder light kit that runs off of 1 CR2025 coin cell battery. It has an on board mercury switch to turn the kit on and off when the rangefinder goes up and down.
How much does that kit run? Does it fit a terminal fettler topper?

Here is a link to Jc27 ’s FS thread.

Doesn’t look like it fits the TF topper, but you should double check with him first.

How much does that kit run? Does it fit a terminal fettler topper?
The self contained kit does not fit the Terminal Fettler topper. I make a kit specifically designed for that topper, but ypoou will need a hollow stalk to run wires through. Machinecraft Replicas offers hollow stalk that will work with the topper and my kit.

Wondering if I could inquire about the tilt sensor add on? I have a self contained light kit and got a tilt sensor,but have no clue on how to add it to my kit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-004016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-004016_Chrome.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 20210419_003906.jpg
    20210419_003906.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 131
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back