can someone please post a pic

fett texas ranger

Active Hunter
of their jumpsuit on with boots and no spats. no armor just jumpsuit. yes you can have your helmet on if you like :lol: . i just want to get an idea of what they should look like. since i got mine today and the legs are really long and very wide. clown like.

i have a couple of pics to show you guys. but i cant post them. i have resized them and i still cant.

please help me. your my only hope

thanks
austin

Last edited by a moderator:
here's the pics. when i look down the legs look so big and baggy. thats my son anakin he has to be in every pic.

austin

size of boots 2.jpg

sizeboot2.jpg

Predatormv said:
If you hem them they won't look as baggy.

the length is easy to deal with. for starters i have to move the tool pouches up, they are almost at the bottom. my biggest concern is the width of the pants they are huge.

austin

IT doesnt fit you well in the leg area. The legs are to baggy, and it looks to be made for a giant.

Take off the pouches, and tool sleeves, and get someone to sew the legs tighter, and hem them up, and resew the pouches, the sleeves back on where you want, that is all I can think of, is that a skygunbro jumpsuit?

cal196 said:
IT doesnt fit you well in the leg area. The legs are to baggy, and it looks to be made for a giant.

Take off the pouches, and tool sleeves, and get someone to sew the legs tighter, and hem them up, and resew the pouches, the sleeves back on where you want, that is all I can think of, is that a skygunbro jumpsuit?

thanks for the tips. no it is a sfp jumpsuit. its really weird the top half does not match the bottom half at all. the top fits just fine. when i took it out of the package and held it up my wife said something is wrong with it, goofy lookin. the leg width is huge. and whats even weider is that the legs are really long and they put the pouches 3 inches away from the bottom of the pants. thanks again cal

austin

That is really wierd. It will take some work to fix. but dont get discouraged. You can fix it. Everyone pretty much has to make adjustments anyway, with any jumpsuit they get so dont feel bad.

I had to resew the arms and legs an inch tighter on mine to get that snug look. flip it inside out pin it a few inches down the outside of the legs then try it on without poking yourself to death and see what happens. I am pretty sure you will need to resew the pouches and definitly the tool pockets, MAybe he thought he was making it for Grimace? :lol:

cal-

should the bottom of the legs be tapered (sp?) so it is easier to wrap the spats around? or when i fix the width of the legs will that fix the problem of the bunching?

austin

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back