can some one help me with a helmet?!

mando25

Hunter
i feel horrible for asking this of you people, but does anyone have a used helmet with a movable viewfinder that they are willing to get rid of? i cant find one that i can afford, and without the helmet my costume will never be complete!if you are willing to give one to me, i will pay, and if you want to help me out please pm me. thanks.... *goes on couch and curls into a ball, being misarable*
:cry :( :cry :( :cry :( :cry

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel horrible for asking this of you people, but does anyone have a used helmet with a movable viewfinder that they are willing to get rid of? i cant find one that i can afford, and without the helmet my costume will never be complete!if you are willing to give one to me, i will pay, and if you want to help me out please pm me. thanks.... *goes on couch and curls into a ball, being misarable*
:cry :( :cry :( :cry :( :cry
Well first of all, if you're looking for a quality helmet, DO NOT BUY A RUBIES.

About 100% of the helmets do have the movable rangefinder, so I couldn't be worried about finding one that does not. Generally an unpainted Jango helmet could be sold for a few hundred dollars, and add a new more hundred to look for a painted one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back