Can anyone post pic comparing a MHK and a regular DP??

Defiler

Active Hunter
Hi, can anyone please post pictures comparing the size of the MHK and a reguler DP?? I would like to have an idea of the size of the Mistery Helmet Kit, thanks.

I think Lynn had a picture of them, but they are just red X's now since Printroom nixed their photohosting. Maybe he'll repost them via his new photohost.

I'll have to save those now that I have a new dependable computer. That way there will be a backup source! :)

For what it's worth, the regular DP is a fair bit smaller, and the Rubies Jango will almost fit inside the MHK. :p

-Sarge

Thanks Sarge, I just have one question. When you say regular DP is a bit smaller, do you refer to a DP Delux or regular 95,96,97 DP. Thanks.

When he said regular DP, I can only assume he meant the regular DP, not the deluxe one. And aren't all the regular DPs the same size, regardless of year? I realize the shapes are more out of whack on the 97, but I think they're the same scale at least.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back