Auzzy35

New Hunter
I am looking to try and do a Budget Boba cosplay for a convention probably around August/Sept. I am leaning towards "Boba Fresh" from mando season 2, I have heard from others that it is the easiest to put together and calls for the cheapest parts. Just looking to get others inputs on this and see what options are out there.

P.S. - This is not going to be 501st, just a solid cosplay for a convention and would look good. Might 501st it later but that will be much much later.

Thanks!
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Upvote 0
Your cheapest option will be 3d printing and/or buying sheets of sintra/pvc foam board and cutting and shaping it yourself. Depending on where you find the sintra you could make a full set of armor for like $30 and print the helmet and gauntlets. People are selling raw prints of the gauntlets for like $75 on etsy.

Depending on how budget you want, you could also make it all out of EVA foam. Might not sell the look as well as plastic parts, but it's an option.

However, if you have any desire for 501st later on it's very unlikely that anything cheap you buy now will work later on. I made that mistake when I first started years ago. Bought everything thinking I might go for 501st later and then ended up that everything I bought was useless for that so I had to rebuy.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back