Boushh Boushh Helmet 3D

Yeah that's what I thought, thanks for your comments. Looking to get a Boushh helmet that will take less than 6 months to get to me!

Look into getting one from Sandman (Todd). He's got the best Boushh kits out there, in my opinion. Very nice, an accurate resin casts. I've dealt with him on several Boushh helmet paint ups and usually receive the kit's within a month, or 2 at the very outside. Usually he is pretty fast at getting a kit made up.

Good luck on your build!

I was going to PM you but I can't, would u be able to send me on his details?

Look into getting one from Sandman (Todd). He's got the best Boushh kits out there, in my opinion. Very nice, an accurate resin casts. I've dealt with him on several Boushh helmet paint ups and usually receive the kit's within a month, or 2 at the very outside. Usually he is pretty fast at getting a kit made up.

Good luck on your build!

Any update on this? I've been scouring the net for a Boushh helmet .STL file to 3D Print. This is the closest I've come! Would love to see progress, and inquire if you're willing to share your STL! Thanks :)

Hey all,
Sorry for not replying, sooner. I had a heart attack and LVAD placement in November and am in the recovery period. Since I'm not allowed to work right now and have some new found free time, I have been test printing these pieces the past couple of days to make sure they look right. So far everything is looking pretty good. I have a few of the other parts that I will be working on over the next couple weeks and i plan to put it all together as a package deal. Again, I'm sorry for not getting back with everyone in a timely manner.

~Troy

Here are some tank shot images.
e
Boushh Tanks 7-13-17 1.png
Boushh Tanks 7-13-17 2.png
Boushh Tanks 7-13-17 3.png
Boushh Tanks 7-13-17 4.png
Boushh Tanks 7-13-17 5.png

I hope you're doing well, buddy.

Hey all,
Sorry for not replying, sooner. I had a heart attack and LVAD placement in November and am in the recovery period. Since I'm not allowed to work right now and have some new found free time, I have been test printing these pieces the past couple of days to make sure they look right. So far everything is looking pretty good. I have a few of the other parts that I will be working on over the next couple weeks and i plan to put it all together as a package deal. Again, I'm sorry for not getting back with everyone in a timely manner.

~Troy

Hoping you've recovered well, but gotta ask has there been any further development and will the files be attainable either for purchase or printed via yourself?

hope you have recoveryed all good and it does looks awesome, have you printed it out yet or willing to share the file for free or paid as this looks like the best one i have found so far.

I know this is a very old thread but I was wondering how this build went?
I’ve been searching for a good 3D model of a boushh helmet for such a long time and this is the best one I have seen. Do you share your files? If not I understand. I just thought it couldn’t hurt to ask.

Keep up the good work. :)

I know this is a very old thread but I was wondering how this build went?
I’ve been searching for a good 3D model of a boushh helmet for such a long time and this is the best one I have seen. Do you share your files? If not I understand. I just thought it couldn’t hurt to ask.

Keep up the good work. :)

Im a member of a group on Facebook that does monthly print files for starwars.
You can become a member. Check out the files on builditandtheywillcome.com
There is a boushh file there

I know this is an old post and I apologize for reviving it, but I have a bit of a dilemma.

Did I happen to let any one have a copy of the files for this helmet and/or the staff? The computer that had the files stored on it crashed. My computer guy is trying to get the data recovered but it doesn't look promising. I was able to recover some of my designs from an online "file locker" but i hadn't uploaded this one yet.

I know this is an old post and I apologize for reviving it, but I have a bit of a dilemma.

Did I happen to let any one have a copy of the files for this helmet and/or the staff? The computer that had the files stored on it crashed. My computer guy is trying to get the data recovered but it doesn't look promising. I was able to recover some of my designs from an online "file locker" but i hadn't uploaded this one yet.
I had 2 drives crash in a month. Granted they were both ancient, but I was still able to recover the majority of my data using EaseUS Data Recovery

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back