Boushh Boushh Helmet 3D

tbone9600

Active Hunter
Hey all,

I've been working on this for a couple weeks now, and It's been a real pain in the rear at times, but I'm finally comfortable with how it looks. My ultimate goal is to get this to the point I can 3D print it and start a Boushh costume for my wife. I know its not absolutely perfect but I'm still learning this whole 3D thing.

Boushh Helmet Top.jpgBoushh Helmet FR.jpgBoushh Helmet FRL.jpgBoushh Helmet FRR.jpgBoushh Helmet L.jpgBoushh Helmet R.jpgBoushh Helmet Rear.jpgBoushh Helmet RL.jpgBoushh Helmet RR.jpg

Boushh Helmet Top.jpg

Boushh Helmet FR.jpg

Boushh Helmet FRL.jpg

Boushh Helmet FRR.jpg

Boushh Helmet L.jpg

Boushh Helmet R.jpg

Boushh Helmet Rear.jpg

Boushh Helmet RL.jpg

Boushh Helmet RR.jpg

That looks great. It is a hard helmet to design. This is something I have been working on off & on myself & can fully concur that it is a pain. Very interested in seeing how this comes out.

Thanks! I used every bit of new reference I could find and everything I have collected over the last 10 years or so. It's crazy how many things have changed since I started saving stuff.

Nice man. That is some excellent work you have there. Might I dare ask if I could use this file too? I have a 3D printer that I like to use for these sorts of projects...Much obliged if you would be so generous.

Hey all,

I've been working on this for a couple weeks now, and It's been a real pain in the rear at times, but I'm finally comfortable with how it looks. My ultimate goal is to get this to the point I can 3D print it and start a Boushh costume for my wife. I know its not absolutely perfect but I'm still learning this whole 3D thing.

View attachment 98609View attachment 98610View attachment 98611View attachment 98612View attachment 98613View attachment 98614View attachment 98615View attachment 98616View attachment 98617

How is this build going? I am also looking to do a Boushh for my Girlfriend, wonder if I can get some scaling measurements from you as I am having trouble on knowing how big to make this thing?

I finally got it all sectioned out to convert over to printable format but I haven't started printing yet. I need to get an enclosure built for my printer so I can get a better print with ABS as it seems to glue together easier and better than PLA. I see many hours of printing to get it done. I'll definitely throw up images when I start printing. The model is 11.5 total height and width from the widest points and the length is just a hair under 13 inches.

Thanks that gives me a good startng point, lots of pictures Tbone, LOTS and lots of pictures :D I dont have a 3D printer so it will be scratch built. I am trying to build a reference libary over the coming months so I can start the build in the winter. (y)

Thats some great work man.
I too would greatly appreciate the files if you're willing to share your awesome work

Sent from my SM-G930F

I was thinking about doing this for my wife. Unfortunately, she won't do slave Leia, so it is either Boushh or Tantive IV Leia.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back