Bobamaker?

I spoke with Daz about 2 weeks ago and he advised he isn't taking on any more commissions until he gets his current backlog completed. So that option might not be on the table for the foreseeable future.

That's interesting. Does that regard everything do you know or only painting commissions i.e. will he still make items e.g. jetpacks?

To be fair, you can encounter long wait times here too. I've been waiting 16 months and counting to get my armor back from a painter, and a year and counting on items from 2 other members. So don't be scared off by that 16 months quote from BM, because he's just being realistic. There's a chance you could run into a similar wait times if you commission folks here. Bobamaker at least tells you up upfront that it's gonna take a long time...

If you're an average sized guy, the quickest way to Fett is may be to keep a close watch on the Cargo Hold and forgo commissions. But buying used stuff can be risky if you're not comfortable working on this stuff or if you're not up to speed on prop sizes. You could end up with stuff not quite right for your body type.

Good luck

PM sent kniveschau

Bobamaker's products are very high quality, well worth the money, if you are prepared to be patient the wait is well worth it,also communication is very good and i found him extremely reliable.

I ordered my gauntlets from him and there was a long wait, unpainted
but he replied to a recent enquiry about unpainted armour and it was about 12 weeks wait, sooooo depending upon where you are maybe line up another artist found on here and get the armour sent to them?
You can't knock the craftmanship of BM for sure

RS Props offer the all-in-one deal on their description on the site. Anyone know if they are considered a good vendor for the whole thing?

BM stuff is top of the line for sure. In fact, I will be selling a good amount of armor and some soft parts made by him. Pains me to see it go, but life is calling me in another direction at this time. I'll have a post on the cargo hold with more info and pics.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back