Bobamaker VX ROTJ helmet

Wicked Fett

Jr Hunter
Hi guys and gals,

Was wondering if anyone knows if Bobamaker’s VX ROTJ helmet is any good? As I’m in the process of purchasing it. Daz seems ok but I’ve had some awful experiences purchasing parts. Not all but some. Ordered his gloves already anyone dealt with the Daz?

I’ve never had any issues from Bobamaker. I’ve had multiple parts from him too. The newer gloves are great, the VX ROTJ is also very nice. Daz is an extremely good vendor.

I’ve never had any issues from Bobamaker. I’ve had multiple parts from him too. The newer gloves are great, the VX ROTJ is also very nice. Daz is an extremely good vendor.
Thank you, is buying through this site legitimate as I don’t want to throw away money? Fett boots being sold here. It’s not a scam right? New here.

Thank you, is buying through this site legitimate as I don’t want to throw away money? Fett boots being sold here. It’s not a scam right? New here.
I can’t speak for every single vendor, but of all the transactions I’ve had via The Dented Helmet (lots), I’ve not been scammed once. They’re pretty trustworthy around here.

Hi guys and gals,

Was wondering if anyone knows if Bobamaker’s VX ROTJ helmet is any good? As I’m in the process of purchasing it. Daz seems ok but I’ve had some awful experiences purchasing parts. Not all but some. Ordered his gloves already anyone dealt with the Daz?
Irongladiator has one of those helmets.

Hi guys and gals,

Joba Fett
I will 100% recommend Boba Maker - I have nearly all his ROTJ stuff. I sent you PM regarding this. But for the rest of the group. Here is his ROTJ VX Helmet kit....

BM VX Kit.jpg

BM VX Pic 1.jpg

BM VX Pic 2.jpg

BM VX Pic 3.jpg

BM VX Pic 4.jpg

BM VX Pic 5.jpg

BM VX Pic 6.jpg

BM VX Pic 7.jpg

BM VX Pic 8.jpg

And here is a screen grab of his product as it appears on his website!
Boba Maker VX Helmet.jpg

Yes, he is a bit more expensive than other vendors out there, but one of the great things is that Daz doesn't nickel and dime you for the little things, that you may otherwise have to research and go out and buy separately. Also, it is ready to paint as soon as you get it....no prep work. So to me, I saw value in those things. He's also shown me that he REALLY stands behind his work. If you've been following my Iron's ROTJ WIP then you're probably aware that I had an issue with my Boba Maker V4 Helmet I ordered and got. It had a couple cracks on it. I reported this to Daz and he offered to pay to have it repaired at a fiberglass shop of my choosing. I declined his offer and requested another to be casted. He then asked if I wanted his newer VX variant that he just got out. And after looking at it and how many improvements that were made to the VX versus the V4 Helmet, I simply replied with "Absolutely!"

I received the Boba Maker VX Helmet after another 3 weeks of waiting. I even attempted to ship him back the Boba Maker V4 Helmet but it got caught up in customs and they wouldn't release it to Daz and had it "Return to Sender". Daz said "You can just keep it". I have since donated it to ShortFuse who has repaired it and as far as I know is about to start painting it.
Irongladiator has one of those helmets.
ShortFuse - And you have the V4 I gave ya!
1633574835181.png

Sorry, kinda long winded here but Daz (Boba Maker) is great peeps!

Regards,
-Iron

P.S. Oh, and here is what I've been able to make of Boba Maker's wares.....
Iron as Boba Fett.JPG

Last edited:
Forgot I had taken some photos too. This is the VX ROTJ. Received around 5 weeks after ordering. Nice!

Attachments

• 187DC37F-1CE1-4213-8744-2B77FB3D5991.jpeg
    187DC37F-1CE1-4213-8744-2B77FB3D5991.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 4B0857F2-9027-4FD8-A89A-133F595F9707.jpeg
    4B0857F2-9027-4FD8-A89A-133F595F9707.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 163
  • B6C55174-D9E6-45C1-ABAF-7F48DEA49335.jpeg
    B6C55174-D9E6-45C1-ABAF-7F48DEA49335.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 7DB4C997-4E0A-44B8-9690-396D386E43D9.jpeg
    7DB4C997-4E0A-44B8-9690-396D386E43D9.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 154
  • D0830875-8F86-4CB5-AA69-CD0E2EDB4EFF.jpeg
    D0830875-8F86-4CB5-AA69-CD0E2EDB4EFF.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 171
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back