BobaKen's ESB WIP Update Jan 24th

Well, my final piece is done and will be here before the weekend is over. Have to thank Lou @darthVoorhees for his awesome work
IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
BobaKen's ESB WIP Update April 5th

Small update for now. Finished my helmet's electronics. Thanks to @Jc27 and @salamanderking. I used JC rf topper circuit board, and SK's servo setup

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great. The single biggest pain for me was installing my RF electronics. I had to try several different RF stalks and toppers. Running the wires through a hollow stalk isn't exactly a piece of cake. And my noggin is so huge, I had to swap out Salamander King's servo with a low profile version. Uggghhh! But once finished, there is a huge sense of accomplishment.

Thank you. I opted out on the hollow stalk and got very nice compact JC's unit for the topper and I also had SK use a low profile metal geared servo.
Lol, I too have a huge length wise noggin. Ah and yes the accomplishment is very satisfying.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back