BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material

pennywise said:
OOOOOHHHH Big G! Cool, I'm sure you can get a new list going if your serious(y) Like Batninja was sayn they only want volume, but yeah, I have one of these vest and I have to say it is by far the best I've seen yet (and I've seen quite a few);) However your new, so what reassurance do people have that your a honest resource? (just a question):rolleyes

Jumping the gun a little there cowboy, Dont have the spare time to sort something like that out.

was a good question though (y)

Sheriff Roscoe said:
Jumping the gun a little there cowboy, Dont have the spare time to sort something like that out.

was a good question though (y)
I did'ent mean that in a "bad" way. I just meant that I'm sure you could definatly get some people together for a run, but there going to want to make sure they get there stuff. I did not mean to offend you if I did.(y)

pennywise said:
I did'ent mean that in a "bad" way. I just meant that I'm sure you could definatly get some people together for a run, but there going to want to make sure they get there stuff. I did not mean to offend you if I did.(y)

No offense taken (y) it pays to be careful these days. As for doing a run, Looks like a lot of work is involved and I'm not the world's most organised person :lol:

Recieved my vest and extra material from Batninja today. All I can say is WOW:eek: the fabric is about as close as your gonna get, I love the color, it's deffinatly alot more grey then what shows up in pic's, This vest is gonna rock once It's all weathered and armor attached.

Thanks alot for providing this bro. I catch you at an event, I'll be buyin :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it Saturday -

looks great - fits great - will have armour attached this week.

(haven't made the choice between snaps or velcro)

bn_acuvest.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back