Boba Fett SE Promo Shot WIP

Haven’t updated in quite a while, got kinda distracted. However plenty of productivity has still been happening. I got my flight suit from Arkady last week. I’ve done a bit of a test fit but still lots to tweak and adjust. I’ve started on the SE damage on the helmet but don’t really have enough done to show. One knee pad paint is drying now and then I have to do the PP2 knee. Also got jet pack clips from full metal and have started trying to test fit the pack. I still have quite a bit of paint touch ups to do on the pack so it’s not really ready either. The end is in sight though and it’s an amazing feeling! Been researching and working on this project off and on for 18 months now and it’s really satisfying to see it coming together.
7D2B0003-5619-4E69-A525-B457E00087C5.jpeg
B8119E9C-E5F8-4F8F-9DFD-981E9A6011CD.jpeg
3483238A-1686-4862-A510-8402177631E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I suppose I have been on quite a hiatus from the site. I got a new phone as my other one was starting to have issues and lost some progress pics. I've basically finished the project, all but a few adjustments with the jetpack harness. Finishing up the paint job on the jetpack, and the EE-3. Honestly with the lack of 501st troops right now and due to the fact that no cons are taking place it's just been difficult to keep my motivation up. I haven't really even been on the site I know I've got to check up on what's been going on here. I bet your almost completely finished Krewkid82! Ill have updated soon. As soon as I get my act together and finish things up

Hello my fellow Fetts,
Been quite a while since my last update but finally I have some progress to show. I've got the fire lit again the past couple days and started grinding away at some of the remaining work. Did my first test fit in months tonight this time with some added pieces. The knee pads aren't 100% done but I wanted to see them on anyways, and obviously the blaster isn't finished but it's pretty much assembled and something to pose with. I ran a second belt underneath the ammo belt for the ammo pouches to see them as well. I believe they were stuffed with foam or something in the promo shots but I'm not really sure on that one. Hoses still have to be run and I still need to finish up the jetpack but we'll be looking good after that. I managed to get a new profile pic from this shot too and I'm really digging it.:lol: Other than those things I've already stated any other glaring issues??
20200815_214922.jpg
20200815_214938.jpg

Hello my fellow Fetts,
Been quite a while since my last update but finally I have some progress to show. I've got the fire lit again the past couple days and started grinding away at some of the remaining work. Did my first test fit in months tonight this time with some added pieces. The knee pads aren't 100% done but I wanted to see them on anyways, and obviously the blaster isn't finished but it's pretty much assembled and something to pose with. I ran a second belt underneath the ammo belt for the ammo pouches to see them as well. I believe they were stuffed with foam or something in the promo shots but I'm not really sure on that one. Hoses still have to be run and I still need to finish up the jetpack but we'll be looking good after that. I managed to get a new profile pic from this shot too and I'm really digging it.:lol: Other than those things I've already stated any other glaring issues??View attachment 196484View attachment 196485
Very awesome dude im glad I could help you re ignite that fire you needed to continue your journey. Can't wait for more updates!!:lol:

Just a quick update, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet again and I'm still trying to make progress. I've reached a stage where I need various things from the store i.e. glue, paint, etc. However my mom has shown covid symptoms and I have been around her recently so I've been couped up in the house for the last while because of it. Everyone is ok. I think she's about through the symptoms. She seemed to get pretty lucky and didn't appear to have it as bad as some. I have not shown any symptoms yet and feel perfectly healthy, but for the time being progress is kinda slow.

Just a quick update, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet again and I'm still trying to make progress. I've reached a stage where I need various things from the store i.e. glue, paint, etc. However my mom has shown covid symptoms and I have been around her recently so I've been couped up in the house for the last while because of it. Everyone is ok. I think she's about through the symptoms. She seemed to get pretty lucky and didn't appear to have it as bad as some. I have not shown any symptoms yet and feel perfectly healthy, but for the time being progress is kinda slow.
Dang dude I hope you and your family stay safe and get to feeling better. Update us when you have some progress we will be here when you get back. Family comes first before Fett.

I know I've been the absolute world's worst at keeping this thread updated, but I have been working behind the scenes on Fett. I ended up finishing up last week in time for Halloween, or at least finished enough to take to a Halloween party. I still have a few tweaks and touch ups to make and I ended up loosing two wrist darts but other than that I'm feeling pretty good about it.
20201031_203733.jpg

20201031_203759.jpg

20201031_203809.jpg

20201031_203831.jpg

20201031_203957.jpg

20201031_204102.jpg

I know I've been the absolute world's worst at keeping this thread updated, but I have been working behind the scenes on Fett. I ended up finishing up last week in time for Halloween, or at least finished enough to take to a Halloween party. I still have a few tweaks and touch ups to make and I ended up loosing two wrist darts but other than that I'm feeling pretty good about it.
View attachment 200965

View attachment 200966

View attachment 200967

View attachment 200968

View attachment 200969

View attachment 200970
Dude hell ya!!! Great job! The jetpack looks great as well as the whole suit. Im glad you knocked it and got to have fun in it!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back