Boba Fett SE Promo Shot WIP

D2BBAA66-5354-427C-8A40-6B68040EC783.jpeg

Getting closer!!

I wish I could add something of value and significance, but I have nothing of that kind to offer. I just want to tell you that Armor looks beautiful and that's it!

So I know I haven’t updated in a while. Got quite a bit done on the armor front and I’ll have a fairly big update on that shortly. However had a massive setback yesterday while trying to attach the visor to my helmet my clumsy elbow would knock it off my work table and this would be the result. In works to try and replace it but I still just feel sick over this.
image.jpg
image.jpg

It definitely is, I was stunned. I’m looking for a finished helmet now, or at least an ESB and I’ll finish off the SE weathering. I just really don’t wanna recommit all that time into painting another one.

wow, thats just devastating.
Im sorry that you had to suffer such a setback.

On a sidenote... its scary to see how extremely thin the helmet is, where it broke. When Im shopping for a new one, this will be a point to consider...

Are there differences between the dindividual makers? Anyone who knows?

So I know I haven’t updated in a while. Got quite a bit done on the armor front and I’ll have a fairly big update on that shortly. However had a massive setback yesterday while trying to attach the visor to my helmet my clumsy elbow would knock it off my work table and this would be the result. In works to try and replace it but I still just feel sick over this.View attachment 188731View attachment 188731
What are gonna end up doing with it? Tossing it, repairing it, selling it perhaps?

I haven’t really thought about it. I was honestly probably gonna let my dog play with it bc he goes nuts over that thing:lol: if someone wants to buy it and attempt to repair it I have no problem selling it but I will say it’s not going to be an easy job to completely hide.

wow, thats just devastating.
Im sorry that you had to suffer such a setback.

On a sidenote... its scary to see how extremely thin the helmet is, where it broke. When Im shopping for a new one, this will be a point to consider...

Are there differences between the dindividual makers? Anyone who knows?
Good question. I’m not 100% sure I was just going to be extra careful with the next one. Maybe fiberglass reinforcement wouldn’t hurt.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back