Boba Fett ROTJ Armor Stencils

Im not sure if your aware but did you know that the WOF Abdominal plate color separation main page (i havent checked the others yet) has the 2 greens as hunt club green.

I think some of you may want these stencils, so here they are.

For those that use the reference images from the Gallery, be aware that not all the armor parts are from the ROTJ hero. There are parts from the ROTJ stunt and from the Sandy armor (especially the Cod Piece and the Back Belt). Sadly the Cod Piece, the Right Chest Plate, the Knee Pads and (possibly) the Center Diamond are not the ROTJ hero parts in any of the exibits images (these are stunt or from other sources).

------------------------------------------
Update 15-07-2011
Finished all the color separation files.

Update 25-03-2012
Added archived separation files in JPG format for those who want to edit or alter the stencil's dimensions.

Update 16-03-2013
Added 'new' stencils that will fit the Rafal Works Armor templates, but also leaved the WOF armor stencils as an alternative (located below the new stencils section). The stencils are basically the same, the only major difference is the template form, which automatically changes some of the scratch placements. But I also changed the base color of the plates to a darker one, and did the same with the shoulders and the knees to; I added some extra scratches to the right chest plate (peeled off base color that shows the original Promo #1 color).

-----------------------------------------------------------------
These stencils are made to fit my armor templates (work in progress) and hopefully any of the existing great armors (fettpride, redkraytdragon and bobamaker).

Shoulder Bells
View attachment 67800 View attachment 67801

Color Separation
View attachment 67802
View attachment 67803

View attachment 67804

Collar Plate
View attachment 67805

Color Separation
View attachment 67806
View attachment 67807

View attachment 67808

Chest Plates and Center Diamond
View attachment 67809 View attachment 67810

Color Separation
View attachment 67811
View attachment 67812

View attachment 67813

Abdominal Plate
View attachment 67814

Color Separation
View attachment 67815
View attachment 67816

View attachment 67817

Back Plate
View attachment 67818

Color Separation
View attachment 67819
View attachment 67820

View attachment 67821

Cod Plate
View attachment 67822

Color Separation
View attachment 67823
View attachment 67824

View attachment 67825

Back Belt
View attachment 67826

Color Separation
View attachment 67827
View attachment 67828

View attachment 67829

Knee Pads
View attachment 67830 View attachment 67831

Color Separation
View attachment 67832
View attachment 67833

View attachment 67834

Armor Layout
View attachment 67835

-----------------------------------------------------------------
These stencils are made to fit Alan's (WOF) large armor templates.

Shoulder Bells
View attachment 54426 View attachment 54427

Color Separation
View attachment 54454
View attachment 54453

View attachment 59790

Collar Plate
View attachment 54370

Color Separation
View attachment 54456
View attachment 54455

View attachment 59791

Chest Plates and Center Diamond
View attachment 54376 View attachment 54375

Color Separation
View attachment 54458
View attachment 54457

View attachment 59792

Abdominal Plate
View attachment 54374

Color Separation
View attachment 54460
View attachment 54459

View attachment 59793

Back Plate
View attachment 54373

Color Separation
View attachment 54468
View attachment 54467

View attachment 59794

Cod Piece
View attachment 54380

Color Separation
View attachment 54462
View attachment 54461

View attachment 59795

Back Belt
View attachment 54372

Color Separation
View attachment 54464
View attachment 54463

View attachment 59796

Knee Pads
View attachment 54431 View attachment 54432

Color Separation
View attachment 54466
View attachment 54465

View attachment 59797

General View of the armor
View attachment 54433

The Knee Pads has just a few reference images, most of them from the front, so all the non-visible parts are from the Gallery (which are not accurate).

Im not sure if your aware but did you know that the WOF Abdominal plate color separation main page (i havent checked the others yet) has the 2 greens as hunt club green.

In the updated files there's also 2 hunt club greens (there's also 2 striping yellow and 2 cnw green variants on some parts), but the second one is in fact the original color before they repainted the armor parts in the ROTJ scheme. It is more like an unweathered color.

I am looking for great reference photos of finished armor of people who used these stencils can you guys recommend anyone's build thread which contains those pictures?

You should be using the gallery, look at magic of myth for example. Others work for technique is ok, but for comparing the damage and such, not so much. Its like playing telephone, translating a translation is going to net inconsistencies.

You should be using the gallery, look at magic of myth for example. Others work for technique is ok, but for comparing the damage and such, not so much. Its like playing telephone, translating a translation is going to net inconsistencies.
Ok yeah that makes sence. I just want to make sure I am looking at accurate photos that the LMO's compare to so that I am following the right builds. There are years of builds and threads here and I am getting lost in the research it's just overwhelming there is too much material. I would hate to follow a thread from 10 years ago and find out I should have been using someones from say 2 or 3 years ago. Also, I am getting confused on the types of ROTJ armor. I want to make sure I am looking at a regular ROTJ not some variation. I came across the magic of myth so I will use that one, thank you.

There are no stencils for the shin tools.
Someone showed me this I was looking for the thread it came from.
Bzq5xXv.jpg

These paint templates are awesome! I’m going to try the rattlecan at this.
Are there any paint templates for ROTJ guantlets?

As others have said- great work on the stencils(y) I´m researching a Boba build and is pretty set on the filming version of the SE Boba and just wanted to double check that I should use the ROTJ version of the armor and paint scheme as opposed to the promo version with the ESB dents right?

From CRL:The physical dents on the armor must match the ESB armor in shape and size. The paint scheme would match the ROTJ references. (This is present on the Promo Shot version)

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back