Boba Fett ROTJ Armor Stencils

TheSwede

New Hunter
Thanks for the reply but now I got more confused so have to ask again:)
For the filming version of SE Boba you also use the ESB armor? And if so why does the CRL make a distinction with this last bit? "(This is present on the Promo Shot version)"
Perhaps should ask this on bhg but things seem slow there and I have Sith-patience:p

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
The ROTJ SE film and the ROTJ SE promo suit is the same with small differences (the jetpack, the shin tools and other minor details). The ROTJ hero and the ROTJ SE armor is pretty close in paint scheme and most of the dents are in close range, except the ROTJ Hero has an extra dent on the right chest plate, while the abdominal plate on the ROTJ SE has the misaligned dents (because this is the repainted Pre-Pro #1 plate). For more info read this ==> The Boba Fett Suit Fact Files and this ==> The Fate Of The Twin Armors: Pre-Pro #1, Pre-Pro #3 and ESB.

TejasBoba

New Hunter
Hey RafalFett! Are these templates still good for ROTJ hero fett? I'm brand new here, and looking to pass 501st CRLs.

TejasBoba

New Hunter
Thanks. That's pretty awesome to have a guide showing where all the screen accurate damage and paint is. I'm super grateful for this!